Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009

ROCK BAND: Cool Britannia (tracklist)



Arctic Monkeys - I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
Ash - shining light
badly drawn boy - you were right
The Beatles - ticket to ride
bloc party - helicopter
Blur - charmless man
the British Sea Power - remember me
the buzzcocks - everybody's happy nowadays
The Charlatans - the only one I know
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go?
Coldplay - Yellow
The Coral - dreaming of you
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha
The Cribs - we can no longer cheat you
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
Dexys Midnight Runners - come on Eileen
Doves - catch the sun
Edwyn Collins - a girl like you
Franz Ferdinand - take me out
The Futureheads - decent days and nights
Gallows - London is the reason
Gerry & the Pacemakers - you'll never walk alone
Graham Coxon - the right to pop!
The Jam - town called Malice
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Kasabian - Club Foot
The Kinks - all day and all of the night
The Libertines - don't look back into the sun
Mansun - wide open space
Marc Bolan & T-Rex - 20th century boy
Marmalade - I see the rain
Maximo Park - going missing
Morrissey - the more I ignore you (the closer I get)
Motörhead - Ace of spades
Mott the hoople -all the young dudes
Muse - muscle museum
oasis - up in the sky
ocean colour scene - the riverboat song
Paul Weller - from the Floorboards up
The Pigeon Detectives - I found out
Pink Floyd - comfortably numb
Primal Scream - rocks
The Primitives - Crash
Pulp - Disco 2000
Queen - God save the Queen
Ride - I don't know where it comes from
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
The Seahorses - love me and leave me
The Sex Pistols - pretty vacant
The Smiths - this charming man
Snow Patrol - Run
The Stone Roses - she bangs the drums
The Stranglers - all day and all of the night
Suede - beautiful ones
The Sundays - her is where the stor ends
Super Furry Animals - hello sunshine
supergrass - alright
Travis - turn
The Who - I can see for miles
The Zutons - always right behind you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen